7/27/06

Almost forgot


Well, I was messing around with that picture some more, and this is what I've done so far. I liked how the letters sort of blurred and thickened; they look a little aged and old-timey :P Also, I was able to make the background a bit fuzzier so that the flower stood out even more. I want to get another photo editor, as I only have the one that came with our computer (what is that? Paint? I forget, lol), and I want to be able to try other things on our pictures. Maybe after payday... isn't that when we get everything? LOL! :o)

7 comments:

Lau said...

Im going to steal your picture and put it up on MY wall, hehehe. Beautiful!

Tammy said...

That looks pretty! :)

Happymama said...

LOL, payday is definitely the day!! :)

The picture does look great with the letters larger and I see what you mean about them looking old-timey. Great job!

~Kristi

Arlene said...

lol, Lau, I'll just email it to you, silly... then you won't have to be sinning and steal! ;)

Thanks, Tammy! I'm always open for critique, but I like it much better when I get a compliment. :P (who doesn't?!)

Kristi, of course as a former AF wife you would understand what I mean about payday ;o) Thanks for the picture comment. I'll let you know if (I mean, WHEN lol) I frame it.

Mrs.B. said...

It looks great!

Amy said...

Beautiful! You did a great job :)

Arlene said...

Mrs. B and Amy, Thanks!!! :o) I thought it came out nicer than my first attempt, and I'm glad y'all like it, too. :D