8/2/06

Marriage Seminar

This was just too cute and I couldn't help but post it. Hope it makes you smile; I did :o)

MARRIAGE SEMINAR

While attending a marriage seminar dealing with communication, Tom and his wife Grace listened to the instructor say, "It is essential that husbands and wives know the things that are important to each other." He then
addressed the men: "Can you describe your wife's favorite flower?"

Tom leaned over, touched his wife's arm gently, and whispered, "It's Pillsbury, isn't it?"

The rest of the story gets rather ugly, so I'll stop right here.

4 comments:

Happymama said...

LOL, MEN!!!! We have a couples retreat for our church couples every year or so and this would be funny as a skit and maybe to add some things to it. LOL

Arlene said...

Oh, that sounds like fun, Kristi! Let me know if you actually end up using this idea; I would love to see pictures... or maybe even a video of it! :P

Adele said...

That is funny, and at times oh so true.

Arlene said...

Haha, yeah, I thought so, too. :o)