8/9/06

Why, why, why?!

Oh, good grief! Blogger is about to drive me crazy! I did everything I could think of to change the font in my last post to black, and for some reason it's still purple... as if it's mocking me, jeering at me -- "hahaha, look at me! I'm purple! You know nothing!" I don't care that it's purple, except that it's hard to see the hyperlinks... hence the reason I tried to change it back to black.

Is that such a terrible thing to want, Blogger? Really? I mean, is that soooooooo difficult for you that you can't possibly grant my wish?! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

Somebody please tell me it's just Firefox acting up or something... maybe I'm imagining things, and it really is black. Hey, maybe I'm just color-blind like my dad, and I only think it's purple? Couldn't that be it? Ay yai yai, I could throw this computer out the window for how many times I had to load and reload again and again and again and again and.....

oh, sorry. I'm still typing. Okay, I'm done now. I'm going to fold laundry, because at least I know what color that stuff is supposed to be.

2 comments:

Mrs.B. said...

It looks black to me but I have IE. Don'tcha just love blogger?! Good thing it's free, huh?! (o;

Arlene said...

LOL, it is black now, Mrs. B... I keep thinking it will change back to purple any second, though! ;o)