3/1/06

Happiness meets boredom

Well, in case any one is wondering, I truly dislike these exercises!!! Here I am again, at 0dark30 trying to occupy myself before I get ready for work. Praise the Lord it will end today or tomorrow... I'm realllllllllly hoping for today, though. Speaking of today, it's payday -- woo hoo! Well, almost woo hoo, lol. I would be excited if Finance hadn't messed up the pay for this month, we didn't have to pay JCI, and we didn't need to buy new tires for the car. Can we say "penny-pinching"??? Because that's what we're doing this month!

I must admit, we won't be pinching quite as tightly as we had originally thought. The Lord provided a job for me at the school to help meet our needs. Otherwise, I just don't know how we would have been able to make it through 'til the next paycheck!!! Thank God for His omniscience! Wasn't it David who said (wait......... let me look it up really quickly before I go quoting him incorrectly................Okay, found it.) I have been young, and [now] am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread. (Psalm 37:25) I like that verse, don't you? Yet another evidence of His faithfulness to us.

Well, anyway, it's 0540 now, and Abby won't leave me alone. Sooooo, I guess I will go feed my cat and just get ready super early for work. Maybe if I have time today, I will bake some cookies for my kids... they've been pretty good this week, lol. Man, I wish I could have some snickerdoodles from Sherry! I LOVE those! It's okay, though, because I'm getting one of her cheesecakes soon enough! Yum, yum, yummmmmm! I can almost taste it now!

Anyway, I'm really going to feed my cat. She is rubbing all over my legs and meowing and purring like crazy, lol! Just pitiful, people...

No comments: