6/17/06

I'm a little slow

I was skimming through old posts today, and I saw this: "My Airman commented that everything seems to happen in four month increments for us. We were best friends for about four months before we started courting, we were courting/engaged for almost four months before getting married, we were married for four months before he was deployed... I just wonder what will happen after he's been home for four months? We'll see........"

Well.  The 4 month rule applies once more. ;o)  If I have the dates figured out correctly, this baby came into existence almost exactly 4 months after he came back from his TDY. I might have been a little slow to catch it, but I thought it was pretty neat.

Not that you guys care...

I am just procrastinating because I really need to get somethings done around the house. Why is it that whenever my husband leaves, I don't want to clean? Seriously, I get this mindset like, "Well, no one's coming over, and I don't need to keep it clean for myself... I'll just do it before he comes home!" I'm such a lazy bum...