1/23/06

So close, so close!

Well, guess what??? My Airman is finally on his way home!!! I am soooooooooooooo stinkin' excited -- you have no idea! This really is an answer to prayer, because we were thinking that he wouldn't be able to catch a flight until Wednesday -- at the EARLIEST! -- but now it's looking as if he'll be home by Thursday!

Praise the Lord, is all I can think to say!

I can't believe that by the time he comes home, we'll have been married for 8 months... he's been away for half of that time... It's weird, but then, that's military life for you (I think I sound like a broken record, LOL). Although I certainly have learned to adjust during this time of separation, I don't know if I'll ever quite get used to it.

Word of advice to any military wife out there: STAY BUSY!!! Practically the only time I was home was when I was sleeping, lol. I had some good friends to help keep me from going crazy while my honey's been away, and I really don't think I could have made it through this without them...

No comments: