11/28/06

Progress in pictures

All right, Adele, your wish is being granted! After months of your hints and comments, I am finally posting some preggo pictures! Are you quite satisfied? ;o) This really will probably be my last post for quite some time, so that's the only reason I'm loading these pictures right now. We should be able to check our mail (and I can catch up on blogs) at the library, but I'm not sure how often or how long we'll be able to do that... hence the reason I keep saying I won't post until we're at our new duty station. We'll see, though. And, for those of you who made such sweet comments about my pregnant belly when I posted about my shower, I expect you to reassure me yet again that I don't look fat... just pregnant! ;o) :P :~D Oh, and I can't be 100 percent sure the weeks are right on a few of the middle pictures, but hopefully you'll enjoy looking at my progress anyway!
5 weeks
No, I'm not "showing."
I just wanted to say that I miss my favorite jean skirt! :P

9 or 11 wks

15 or 18 wks

26 wks
I look like I'm waddling and
I'm not even walking anywhere!

28 wks
I know. I'm huge!!!


P.S. I would like to thank Blogger for behaving so well and loading up all of my pictures tonight! I'm going to bed now, so good night everyone! And, if I don't get on here for a reallllly long time... I'll miss all of you! Rhonda once told me that it is nice to know we truly can exist without blogs and blogging... I agree; it's a comforting thought. I think it's just going to be really hard, since I'm such an addict, LOL!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

you don't look fat at all! You look so cute being pregnant!

Anne said...

Well, I'll add my voice in agreement that you're definitely not fat...just pregnant!

Adele said...

Yeah! :) Thanks for sharing! You look great - hope we can see you in person in January. Do you know what dates you are going to be in WI?

Happymama said...

Oh, you should scrapbook these pictures. How funny. You're tiny everywhere but the middle. LOL How cute!! All baby, girlfriend!!

~Kristi

ROANNE said...

Oh my goodness!!! Check you out!!! =D You are like the cutest little pregnant chick, ever! You're still so tiny with just the most perfect bump. AHHH!!! =D Can you still see your toes or tie your shoes? So have you had a lot of weird food cravings? I can't believe how big your tummy is getting, and it's going to get even bigger. One of my friends just had her baby 2 months ago, and she really blew up during her last 2 or 3 months. I bet that's one active kicking baby. Aww...I'm so happy for you! xoxo

Heather said...

You are not huge...you are, in fact, a very cutely pregnant woman! Congrats on the upcoming arrival of your little one and good luck with your move.