3/11/07

I admit it

So, I signed on to mess around with my template (as you can see), and I decided that I would try a different background color. After fiddling with things for a few minutes, I took a look at what I had accomplished... and realized that my shoutbox doesn't match with this background. Not a big deal, because I can do one of two things to fix that problem -- 1) sign into my shoutbox account and change the background color in there, or 2) go back and change my blogger template. Not the hardest thing ever, and yet I don't feel like motivated to even bother. I just thought you guys would like to know that I know my blog isn't very color-coordinated right now! I do know how to match, LOL! I'm just lazy. :P

4 comments:

Happymama said...

I don't think you're lazy, just in one of those "new mommy, don't really care right now" moods. LOL

Been there...done that!!

~Kristi

Mrs.B. said...

Hi Arlene!

I tried to comment a couple of days ago but blogger wouldn't let me! And I was on a blog-break last week so I never got to congratulate you on Caleb's birth! I'm so happy for you and Nathan and am glad everything went ok.

And I'm the same way---I do NOT like to go to church without my husband. I admire women who do that too. (o:

Oh and LOL about not caring about your blog template matching your shoutbox. I sometimes think I enjoy playing with and changing my template more than posting! 9o;

Blessings,
~Mrs.B

Arlene said...

LOL, Kristi, I think you're right!

Mrs. B, I'm so glad you're back; I always miss you when you take your breaks, but I know you need them as we all do. Hehehe, I love finding out things we have in common (like our love of Rachael Ray, and now our love of attending services with our hubbies :P). Oh, and I've noticed how busy you are with your template; your page changes more than anyone else's! :~)

Mrs.B. said...

Oh, and I've noticed how busy you are with your template; your page changes more than anyone else's! :~)

LOL Guilty as charged! I just *love* decorating, even if it's blog-decorating. (o;

And yes, it does seem we have quite a bit in common!