4/24/07

Blessings and grins

Our digital camera broke a few weeks ago, so we're sending it in to the company to have it repaired. We've been taking pictures with disposable cameras, but those just aren't the same anymore -- we've been too spoiled by instantly being able to see the pictures. It's terrible having to wait, LOL! ;o) Anyway, a family in our church was very kind and insisted that we use their camera until ours is fixed. Wasn't that so nice of them?

They also took us out to lunch on Sunday -- the first time we've been out to eat since starting our little challenge last month. The food was delicious, and the fellowship was sweet -- as it should be when spending time with like-minded believers who are friends. :o)

He's turning out to be pretty photogenic if I do say so myself. He looks just like his daddy, too. *sigh* He's growing up so fast! His 2 month check-up was last week, and he weighed in at 11 lbs. 4 oz!!! Can you tell he loves to nurse?! LOL ;o) Anyway, here are a few snapshots from the past couple of days.



11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute!!!

Mrs. C said...

Your little roly-poly is such a cutie! What a smile!

Mrs.B. said...

What a cutie!!!

Happymama said...

It's evident that he is a happy baby. And yep, he looks like his paw!

~Kristi

Samantha said...

He's such a cutie! I love that last picture of him with his little jammies on!!

Melissa said...

I know you are ever aware of this, but you have such an adorable child :)

Anne said...

That last picture is just perfect! Beautiful baby boy:o)

Arlene said...

Ladies,
Thanks for the sweet comments -- I told Caleb and I'm pretty sure he is getting a big head about his looks, LOL! ;o)

Anonymous said...

I've looked at these several times, but don't think I've commented -- terrible auntie! He is, of course, the cutest nephew ever! He looks like he's about to topple out of the boppy in the last one! Ha! Is he sleeping that way?

~Rebecc~

Arlene said...

LOL, yes, I think he is lying a bit precariously, but he falls asleep like that often! I set him in the Boppy so he can "sit up" and look around, but he dozes off all the time (takes after his daddy, lol) I always worry that he will fall off, but surprisingly enough, he hasn't! (Of course, I am next to him while he is in the Boppy, so I would catch him, but the paranoia still exists for me, LOL)

liz said...

Hi Arlene,
I lurk here from time to time but just wanted to let you know that I dicovered we have a *real* friend in common. Rena W.-She went to church with you in Misawa. We now attend the same church. Small world!

By the way, your son is adorable!! I miss the little baby days. My son just turned 7 months and it feels like he was just born a few weeks ago.