6/30/07

Irony

After procrastinating for two months, I finally took the test and got my license (not really because of laziness... I was just so sure I would fail) so that I can start driving to church while my honey is working swings.

Wouldn't you know it? Now that I can finally go out on my own, he gets put back on days and can attend all of church services with us again.

How ironic is that?! :P

Oh, well, at least I can go out with the baby somewhere while my airman's at work... not that a 4 month old has anywhere to go, LOL!

3 comments:

Happymama said...

Arlene, that is funny ironic. LOL

And isn't it a blessing that your hubby will be joining you in services. I always missed Bruce when he wasn't able to be with us in service.

Congratulations on your license!! And you never know...Caleb may want to go to Baby Gap for a sale or something. LOL

~Kristi

Mrs. C said...

Two great things to celebrate! I'm sure you will be happy to have your hubby by your side at church once again. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you're glad Nathan is on days. I didn't expect to hear that after talking to him a few weeks ago, but I guess the military is always good for a surprise! :D

~Rebecca