Two of my friends tagged me for this... so I guess that's a hint that I need to get a-typin'! :o)
The rules are: Once you have been tagged, you must write a blog with ten weird, random things, little known facts, and/or weird habits about yourself. At the end you choose ten people to be tagged; list their names and why you chose them. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "you are tagged" and tell them to read your latest blog!
1. I alphabetize my spices, and I can't stand it if they're out of order. I also have to line the bottles up so they're in an even row, and the spice names are facing forward.
I think I've mentioned before that maybe, just perhaps, I might possibly have a few slightly obsessive compulsive tendencies, LOL ;o)
2. I have to be able to stick my feet out from under the covers... otherwise (as I tell my husband) I "can't breathe."
I know my feet aren't anywhere near my nose, yet somehow my breathing is obstructed
3. I almost never put my hair in a ponytail. For some unknown reason, I think it looks terrible; my husband, on the other hand, loves it!
4. I hate dusting. Only because I have everything in the exact, perfect spot already, so I don't want to mess with moving it and then trying to get it back where it belongs.
5. I would rather throw something in the dryer for 10 or 15 minutes than iron it. Mainly because I hate getting out the ironing board. That, and I'm always afraid I won't get the crease in the right place.
Since marrying a military man, I've gotten better and am finally able to get a good crease and starch to my honey's uniforms. :o) Yay for me!
6. My husband is the only man I've ever kissed.
7. I can't stand the sounds of fingernails on a chalkboard or styrofoam squeaking. They make me cringe every. single. time.
8. I could eat ramen noodles every day. I know they are horrible and loaded with msg and sodium and a ton of junk but I still love them! (don't worry, we rarely buy them!)
9. When I was 18, I ran over a crow... my brother and best friend have teased me relentlessly ever since.
In my defense, I did not know it was a crow (it had already been hit, and looked more like a black ski cap lying in the road), and couldn't go any further out of the lane without hitting a curb or a car... and so it couldn't be avoided! I can still hear the "caw" sound he made :'( It haunts me to this day, LOL!
10. By the time I was 10, I had lived in/visited 8 countries and 3 continents.
US, Canada, Mexico, Italy, Greece, Philippines, S. Korea, and Japan
Okay, I can't think of ten people off the top of my head. So, if you want to do it, leave me a comment, and I'll visit your post. If you've done this kind of meme before, don't feel pressured to do it again; I won't be offended, lol!