3/31/08

Lovin' on my honey

Lindsay posted a great list the other day. It was so good, I thought I would link to it so y'all could check it out!
  • Smile when your eyes meet his
  • Get to bed before him *ahem* ;o)
Out of all the items listed, I think number 8 is definitely my biggest issue. (You'll have to read it if you want to know what I'm talking about :P) So many times, my honey will ask me to sit with him and watch a movie or cuddle on the couch or whatever, but I always have to do "just one more thing" around the house before I can relax.

I will certainly be copying this list to add to the bulletin board I use for posting inspirational and motivational quotations, articles to keep me thinking, etc. I hope it will serve as a good reminder for me to continue to love on my honey so that our marriage will grow even sweeter as the years go by.

Hmmm... Are there enough links in this post yet?!? ;o)
Probably not, so I'll give you one last chance to read the list in it's entirety.

Picture courtesy of Allposters

4 comments:

Tori said...

Thanks Arlene, I'm headed over there to read those now!!

Lauren said...

Thank you for linking to that. What a great list!

Daughter of the King said...

This is such a GOOD list...and truly one worth printing out..
thanks for sharing it with all of us.
Deby

Cherish the Home said...

Hi Arlene,

Just wanted to pop over and say 'hello'. (o: