5/26/08

Happy Anniversary to us!

If I had a scanner, I wouldn't have to be so lame and post a picture of my scrap pages/pictures... but I don't. So, you'll have to live with these, LOL!
First Date Feb05
Look how young we were...just 19!

Getting married at City Hall
Has it been so long already? I realize that 3 years is not a milestone by pretty much anyone's standards, but it surprises me nonetheless!  How could anyone (not blood-related):
  • Put up with me for this long?
  • Ignore my faults?
  • Remain sweet despite my shortcomings?
  • Love me so deeply, steadily, passionately?
In 3 years, we've:
Happy Anniversary, honey! The past 3 years have been a blast!
I love you and can't wait to see where the next 72 will take us...

15 comments:

airforcebride said...

congratulations!

Tori said...

Happy anniversary y'all! What a cute couple!

Mrs. C said...

Wishing you a very happy anniversary and many more wonderful years together. God is so good! :)

Deborah said...

Happy Anniversary! It may only be three years, but you sure have packed alot of living into those years!

Lau said...

Whoops! Sorry I forgot :P Happy Anniversary though! :) Hope you had a really special day!

Cherish the Home said...

**Happy Anniversary!!** I wish you many more wonderful years together. (o:

Abounding Treasures said...

"Happy Anniversary" ~ time isn't measured by the moments, but by the moments that take our breath away [not sure who originally said that].

May the Lord grant you a long life together for His glory!

Grace said...

How sweet:) I love all the pictures.
Time really does fly when you're having fun...it will be four years for us this August, and I don't time has gone either.

Happy Anniversary!

Happymama said...

Awwww, what a sweet post!

Happy Anniversary Nathan and Arlene. May God bless you for many more years!

~Kristi

Tiffany N said...

I was thinking about ya'll on monday but we were out all day!

Hope your Anniversary was awesome!

Vicky said...

Hi Arlene!

I tagged you for a meme! :)

abrightnewdawn said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Lauren said...

Did you get married in the courthouse and then have a ceremony?

Samantha said...

Congratulations you two! What a cute post. Your children will enjoy looking at these pictures someday :)

Sunny said...

Your Blog is lovely...
It's so great to be young and in LOVE...
Treasure every minuts... for dear girl we cannot take back a thing....
I have been through much sickness
but am now back on the computer but @ the library as due to immune system can't be on for LONG...
I spent 6 mostly happy yrs in the US and have been back numerous times... until energy just went...
But our LORD has always been gracious and precious...
Today here in the uk is in the upper 70's and low humidity...
If you care to view my blogs would be great....
Go with God and have a blessed day....