If I had a scanner, I wouldn't have to be so lame and post a picture of my scrap pages/pictures... but I don't. So, you'll have to live with these, LOL!
Has it been so long already? I realize that 3 years is not a milestone by pretty much anyone's standards, but it surprises me nonetheless! How could anyone (not blood-related):
- Put up with me for this long?
- Ignore my faults?
- Remain sweet despite my shortcomings?
- Love me so deeply, steadily, passionately?
In 3 years, we've:
- Endured 1 deployment (and at least 3 TDYs)
- Hiked Mt. Fuji (well, I hiked it to the bus; he made it to the top!)
- Birthed a baby
- Traveled across the country
- Moved from one continent to another
- Called 3 places "home"
- Bought our own car
- Found a new church home
- Stayed debt free and happy through it all!
- Grown to love each other more with each passing day
Happy Anniversary, honey! The past 3 years have been a blast!
I love you and can't wait to see where the next 72 will take us...