6/20/08

Friday's Feast


Appetizer

If you could live on another continent for 1 year, which one would you choose?

Well, we've already lived in Asia and North America. Next on our military dream sheet is Europe! *please-oh-please-oh-please*

Soup

Which browser do you use to surf the Internet?

Firefox -- and I love it!

Salad

On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being highest), how much do you know about the history of your country?

Hmmm... I did pretty well in history, but I'm certainly no expert. Maybe a 7?

Main Course

Finish this sentence: Love is… so much more than just a feeling.

Dessert

Have you ever been in or near a tornado?

We've been near a few since we've moved back Stateside. Never in one yet, and I hope that won't change any time soon!

Let me know if any of y'all decide to join in. :o)
Click the graphic to see more who've played along!

4 comments:

Nita said...

Great feast. My feast is up as well. Hope to see you there. Have a great week!

Cheers,
Nita's Random Thoughts
Nita's Corner
Thomas Web Links
Thomas Travel Tales
Great Finds and Deals
Bohol Paradise

Tori said...

That was fun!

Hey I'll get busy finding you a house near mine here in Europe. Just let me know when you'll be arriving! :o)

Anonymous said...

Arlene, you yourself spent three years in Italy starting as a baby up until almost four years of age. You may not remember it, though, but you travelled all over Italy and Sicily, and even to the isle of Corfu by ferry, which is part of Greece.

Dad

Nita said...

Hi Arlene, thanks for dropping by at my blog. Yup, I'm a Filipina! My mother is half Spanish, half Filipina :)