6/23/08

A little late...

A while back, Vicky tagged me for this meme, but I kept forgetting about it! I have some extra time right now, so I'm finally getting it done. :o)

The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
Each player answers the questions about themselves.
At the end of the post, the player tags 6 people, posts their names, and leaves a comment on their blog telling them they've been tagged for the following meme:

A) What was I doing 10 years ago?
Umm, let's see... I was 13 and had just finished 7th grade... I was spending summer vacation goofing off with my friends Laura and Melissa, I'm sure.

B) What are 5 things on my to-do list today?
Cook and assemble casserole
(a lady at church had foot surgery, so we're bringing dinner tonight)
Clean the church (we team up with another family to clean once a month or so)
Deposit money @ credit union
Unload dishwasher
Fold laundry

C) Snacks I enjoy:
Blondies
Chips and salsa
yogurt (whole milk, plain yogurt, please. With a drizzle of honey mixed in. Yum!)
A smoothie from Scooter's

D) Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
Tithe
Donate to our church's parking lot fund
Give to missions/increase our faith promise giving
Put money away for our child(ren)'s college
Build our own home
Buy my honey a motorcycle :o)
And, probably a few other things I haven't thought of yet.


E) Places I have lived:
San Vito, Italy
Ft. Meade, MD
Misawa, Japan
The place we live now, lol