7/18/08

Sock Crazy

Give my child free pick of any toy in the world,
and what will he choose?
Socks.

Every. Single. Time.

Oh, and they must go on his head.
I have no idea why.

Of course, I think anything he does is cute and picture-worthy.
This strange affinity for socks is no exception. ;o)

P.S. We've arrived safely at my inlaws' home; what a great trip it's been. Definitely exhausting, though. Phew -- we logged almost 1,000 miles so far! I don't know how missionaries handle all the traveling during deputation and furlough... I certainly have more appreciation for what you guys do, Grace and Tori!

"See" you all in a few weeks! :o)

5 comments:

Grace said...

I'm glad to hear that you arrived safely. I hope you have a fun visit with your family.

Cute pictures of Caleb:)

Vicky said...

Yay, you made it to WI! :) I hope the weather is nice while you're there.

Cute pics! :) Socks are cheap toys, you almost always have some along with you (ok, maybe not on errands), and if you get a hole in one, you don't have to throw out the other one! :) hee hee Too funny. Mikaylah always loves spoons and bowls. Oh, and my cutting board shaped like a fish. She carries that guy everywhere!

Jessica said...

Caleb probably would have liked all my fun socks. Good thing they were up high, otherwise I would have thought Nathan took all of them just to be funny!!! ha ha

Kristi said...

LOL, what a cutie-pea.

~Kristi

At Home Redesigns said...

That really is cute.