8/26/08

How well do you know your man?

1. Your spouse is watching TV. What is he watching?
Depends on what time of year it is. Generally speaking, if a game's on, he'll be watching football or baseball.

2. You're out to eat. What kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
Ranch

3. What's one food this person doesn't like?
Hmmm... he's not very picky, so this is tough. I guess if something has "too much vinegar" in it, he doesn't enjoy the dish as much... he'll still eat it, though.

4. You go out to a restaurant. He orders...
If we're getting drinks it'll be iced tea, Mt. Dew, or Dr. Pepper. Otherwise, it's just water.

5 .Where did he go to high school?
At home. :o)

6. What size shoe does he wear?
8-1/2

7. If this person were to collect anything, it would be...
Golf clubs, shot guns/rifles, magnets.

8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?
Fried egg w/cheese or grilled cheese.

9.This person could eat __________ everyday.
Pizza

10.Favorite cereal?
Um, Chex?

11. This person wouldn't be caught dead wearing..
any "unmanly" colors (I agree, Sherry, LOL!)

12.Favorite sports team?
Green Bay Packers -- did I ever mention he's a cheesehead? :P

13. Who will he vote for?
McCain.

14.What is his sign?
He doesn't know and doesn't care, lol.

15. What is something you do that he wishes you didn't?
Listen to what he's said, but then take it the wrong way.

16. How many states has he lived in?
2

17. What is his heritage?
Irish, English, Welsh, Croatian... something else. French, I think?

18. Did you bake him a cake for his birthday?
Yes, I did. It was a dark chocolate cake, and it was yummy, too.

19. Did he play sports in high school?
He played little league baseball. I don't think he played when he was in high school.

20. This person could spend hours...
Playing Fantasy Football, golfing, hunting, fishing...

5 comments:

Sherry said...

Glad you participated. I'm going to have to find out Shad's heritage. I don't think he even knows. LOL!

Melissa said...

I stole this and posted it on my blog (I changed the answers of course!!). :)

BTW, I'm a cheesehead too! :) But my husband isn't...... :( What does your husband think of Brett Favre being traded??

Tori said...

Wow, he sounds alot like my husband, except it would be the Cowboys or the Jets that he was watching.

Hey he has Croatian heritage, how cool is that.

Anyhow this was really fun to read, Have a great Lord's Day!

Melissa said...

TOTALLY glad Favre didn't go to the Vikings. I've always liked him but I wasn't too fond of all the drama this whole trade business was causing. I think it's sad they weren't able to work something out, but that's life -- I'm a cheesehead not just a Favre fan. :) AND I think it's funny that you said you don't like him much anymore even though you don't care about football, lol! :-D

Clare said...

How sweet!