1. Your spouse is watching TV. What is he watching?
Depends on what time of year it is. Generally speaking, if a game's on, he'll be watching football or baseball.
2. You're out to eat. What kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
3. What's one food this person doesn't like?
Hmmm... he's not very picky, so this is tough. I guess if something has "too much vinegar" in it, he doesn't enjoy the dish as much... he'll still eat it, though.
4. You go out to a restaurant. He orders...
If we're getting drinks it'll be iced tea, Mt. Dew, or Dr. Pepper. Otherwise, it's just water.
5 .Where did he go to high school?
At home. :o)
6. What size shoe does he wear?
7. If this person were to collect anything, it would be...
Golf clubs, shot guns/rifles, magnets.
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?
Fried egg w/cheese or grilled cheese.
9.This person could eat __________ everyday.
11. This person wouldn't be caught dead wearing..
any "unmanly" colors (I agree, Sherry, LOL!)
12.Favorite sports team?
Green Bay Packers -- did I ever mention he's a cheesehead? :P
13. Who will he vote for?
14.What is his sign?
He doesn't know and doesn't care, lol.
15. What is something you do that he wishes you didn't?
Listen to what he's said, but then take it the wrong way.
16. How many states has he lived in?
17. What is his heritage?
Irish, English, Welsh, Croatian... something else. French, I think?
18. Did you bake him a cake for his birthday?
Yes, I did. It was a dark chocolate cake, and it was yummy, too.
19. Did he play sports in high school?
He played little league baseball. I don't think he played when he was in high school.
20. This person could spend hours...
Playing Fantasy Football, golfing, hunting, fishing...