10/31/08

Scattergories

Laura posted this recently. As I have nothing more productive to do (or, that I want to do at the moment), I thought I'd play along. :o)

Here are the rules:
  • Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following questions.
  • They have to be real places, names, and things -- nothing made up!
  • You can’t use your name for the boy/girl name question.

1. What is your name? Arlene

2. A 4 Letter Word: Arts

3. A Boys Name: Aaron

4. A Girls Name: Alissa

5. An Occupation: Aviator

6. A Color: Aubergine

7. Something you wear: Argyle socks

8. A Beverage: Apple cider

9. A Food: Asparagus

10. Something found in the bathroom: Amenities

11. A place: Avonlea

12. A Reason for being late: Auto accident

13. Something you shout: Amen!

3 comments:

Sherry said...

Cute! :D What kind of color is Aubergine?

Arlene said...

It's a rich, deep purple... think "eggplant". :o)

Jendi said...

I enjoy playing scattergories - except when everybody starts arguing or somebody makes up words.
Can't say that I'm good at it, but I enjoy it.
Once I made up a Bible version for the youth group; another time a marriage version for a bridal shower. Fun stuff!