11/2/08

Stand

Abort73.com

I'm sure my ramblings won't affect anyone's vote,
but I couldn't let this election pass without making
it known where we stand. I thought I would point you to
snippets from a few other posts that spoke to my heart.
Click the links to read posts in their entirety.
WARNING: Videos are graphic!
~*~*~*~

I don’t think someone is a good candidate just because he is prolife. But he cannot be a good candidate unless he is prolife. Personally, if he is committed to legalized child-killing, as a matter of conscience I must vote against him.

I don’t think that anyone has the right to vote for a candidate who is committed to legalized abortion unless you are willing to watch the video showing you exactly what abortion does. If you are not viewing the video to see what happens as the result of an abortion, then I hope it’s because you know the truth. But if you refuse to watch this because it is too horrific to look at a dismembered child, then don’t you think abortion is too horrific to be legal? And too horrific to be supported by your candidate? And too horrific for you to vote for by voting for him?
~Randy Alcorn
~*~*~*~

I think that this video should be required watching for EVERY GROWN UP in America. (Do not let your small children watch over your shoulder.) It is horrible, it is disturbing, it is graphic. But it speaks for itself so much better than I could. If we are going to talk about abortion, and vote either for or against abortion, we need to see it and know what it really is.

Please, dear Christian friends, if you think that you can truly vote for a man who supports every type of abortion, WATCH THIS VIDEO. Look at these babies, and tell me that you support anyone’s right to do this to the human race. Watch it, and tell me that Jesus approves. Watch it and tell me that it is okay for you to vote for a man who supports doing THIS to children who have no way to defend themselves. Watch it and remind me of what you are going to say to God when you stand before Him on the Day of Judgement.
~Seeking Faithfulness


It's all been written so eloquently, passionately already...
what can I add that hasn't already been said?
It's time to take a stand. Vote.

8 comments:

Mary Ann said...

I am 100 % pro-life, too. I couldn't watch the whole video though, it was just too graphic. How can people kill these precious babies-I don't know.

Sherry said...

I couldn't watch it either. I'm sitting here with tears falling. HOw can anyone think that abortion is right? Life is so precious.

Sarah said...

I couldn't finish this either. I just kept thinking of girls I work with that try to justify abortion with me. How can you justify something like this?? Thanks for "standing" Arlene on the principles of God's word!!

The Nelson's said...

I've done so many reports on abortion and have watched/seen all sorts of vids/pics. Its horrid what people can do. I get teared up when I seriously think about it and what they are doing to these inocent beings.

Thanks for posting. Hopefully it will open some eyes.

Jennifer said...

I too couldn't watch it all. I've been a supporter/member of NC Right to Life for over 19 years. My husband believes that if most candidates are pro-life, that they pretty much are going to be very conservative on most issues. We've already voted.

Adele said...

I would have to say the abortion issue is the deciding factor when I vote. As someone said to me recently, if a candidate does not protect life, they will not protect anything. I am afraid many Americans do not know the truth about abortion or perhaps, do not want to admit they know the truth. If a pro-choice man takes office in January, we need to pray for the Lord's intervention in other ways - that mothers will choose life, that families will want to adopt, that doctors will get tired of killing, etc. God's heart must break every time one of his precious creations is destroyed.

Jenny said...

Arlene...

I am just sick! I want all them babies!! There are so many who want babies and cant have them and then you see this! This is just SICK!! And then to know we will be paying for this!!! ERRR

Aliene said...

Arlene, Glad you put the video up. There will be a lot of people at the judgment that will be murderers. A child's life is so precious from the moment of conception until they are grown. How people can kill these precious babies is beyond me. Are you stopping by KJVblogs.blogspot.com ?
Check out Deborah's give a way at
lyricdevtions.com