2/22/09

Happy Birthday to my Little Man!


My little man is TWO YEARS OLD! I can hardly believe it! If you ask him how old he is, he says, "I'mma two!" with the biggest grin ever. *sigh* Honestly, it seems as if I just posted about his first birthday. I guess that's just life, isn't it?
I didn't really do a big party since my honey's away, so we kept it simple with two families and an easy spaghetti dinner. I did make some delicious cupcakes that turned out wonderfully (well, I thought so, at least). My little man and his li'l buddy, seemed to enjoy them, so they must have been decent! :o)

I thought it would be nice to post video and pics for the family (including his Daddy *sniff*) and friends who are in other states and countries, but Blogger is being a booger and isn't working for me! Thankfully, Photobucket is working wonderfully today, so I hope the video will load for everyone else. We actually had to sing at least twice, as the cameras in my battery died just before we finished! Friends came to the rescue once again, and took some pictures and video with their camera. :o)

Please note the following in the video...
Micah:Touch it! (as in, the flame on the candle *rolls eyes*)
Jason: Do we have to sing it again now?
(translation: I'm tired of singing. Can I eat my cupcake now? lol)
We ladies just smiled and sang without complaint. ;o) :P
My little man loves singing so much, he still doesn't get the fact that we're singing to him, so he joyfully bops up and down and tries to sing along. Too cute!

ETA: Well, the video no longer works, so I've taken it down :( At least I wrote about it, so I remember how things happened. :)

22 comments:

Michele said...

Awwww....What a sweet video. Happy Birthday Caleb!!! (o:

Mrs. C said...

Just precious, Arlene! Happy Birthday, Dear Caleb! :)

JenT said...

Happy Birthday Caleb! You share a birthday with my son, Samuel. How cool is that!

Laura said...

Aww, those are sweet pictures. Caleb is starting to get some meat on him! Are you and Nathan going to throw him a bday party when he gets home?

Laura said...

Oh, I forgot to say. Nathan is probably more disappointed that he missed a spaghetti dinner more than anything, LOL. j/k

Monica said...

So sweet!!...as always! So sorry I missed it. :( Hugs and kisses...see you soon!

Abounding Treasures said...

Happy Birthday to your little son! He's adorable :o)

Amber Duvall said...

Aww...He looked like he had so much fun at his party!

A Heart of Praise said...

Happy birthday to Caleb! He is so very cute! :)

Nikki said...

I hope he had a good birthday. YAY

Liz A said...

So cute! Hahaha "do we have to do it again now?" Classic.

Sherry said...

Happy birthday, Caleb!! You are so adorable and precious!

Jendi said...

Wow, I can't believe he's 2 either! I can't believe I've been reading your blog for over 2 years. I'm so glad we're online friends. LOL!

Kristi said...

Two years old. Wow! I remember when you announced it in blogland that you were going to have that sweet little boy. I know he's brought you MUCH joy!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CALEB!!!

~Kristi

Samantha said...

Happy birthday little guy! He is sooooo adorable. I can tell he felt so special when you were all singing to him. Time sure does fly by!

Marie said...

Happy belated Birthday Caleb!!!!!!!! :) wow he's getting sooo big...too cute:)

Tori said...

Okay now that was way too cute, he is adorable!!

Grace said...

He is a real cutie:) I loved the video.

New Mom said...

We miss you! Time to give us an update :P

Brittney said...

aww, how sweet. I just adore your little man and I haven't even met him yet! :) He is so cute!!!

Michele said...

Hi Arlene,

I just wanted to stop by and thank you for the sweet comment you left for me today. (o:

Blessings,
Michele

Under Southern Skies said...

He looks like such a sweetie! Happy belated birthday, Caleb! :)