5/15/09

Naptime laughs

"Nose yucky, Mama!" Little Man told me
as we were getting ready for naptime.

No tissues on hand, so I grab a burp rag.
"Okay, can you blow?"
I hand him the cloth and he proceeds to blow
the offensive object out of his nostril.

"Good job, Buddy. Is that better?"

"Yeah." *pause*
"I wan' bwow my eyes, Mama,"
as he buries his eyelashes into the fabric.

*puff*puff*puff*
He rubs his eyes with the burp cloth
and blows air out through his nostrils.

Finally he declares, "I's nah workeeng!"
and hands the towel back to me.

I can't help but laugh at moments like these...
who needs sitcoms? Real life provides plenty of laughter!

3 comments:

Sherry said...

He definitely is a character. :D LOL!

Arlene said...

I know, he's so silly sometimes... he makes me throw my head back and laugh out loud!

Samantha said...

What a cutie! I think two is such a great age. I'm looking forward to Grace being able to say silly things like that.