8/27/09

Sharing some yumminess


Is anyone else drooling over this picture? I found it while blog-hopping, and I can't seem to get it out of my mind!

Lately, I've been trying to cut back on the amount of sweets I make, but I think I can find a reason to make this cake... for my honey's homecoming next month, perhaps? Yeah, that sounds like a good reason to celebrate -- I mean, what's a celebration without cake, right?! And, really, how bad can it be if it has all that zucchini in it? ;o)

Anyone else have any recipes in their "To Try" file that they'd care to share? I'm always on the lookout for tasty new dishes to try! :o)

3 comments:

Ciao Chow Linda said...

Hi Arlene - thanks for linking to my blog and my chocolate zucchini cake. Hope you enjoy it.

BT said...

Oh that looks so yummy! I might have to add that to my cooking blog! Tis the season for zukes! Thanks for sharing.

Under Southern Skies said...

That looks so, so good! Thanks for sharing the recipe.