1/26/10

Final Trimester

Has it been 27 weeks already? It's hard for me to believe I'm in the last trimester now. I still can't understand why this time around things seem to be moving quicker than it did with our first little man... I guess because I have him running around and keeping me busy? Of course, I'm sure once I get to the very end, things will seem to drag until we're holding the new little one in our arms. That's life, isn't it? :o)
In other news, remember that big buck my honey shot last year? Turns out, the company that is doing the mounting for him wants to showcase his deer at a show this weekend. They even sent us two tickets (FREE!) so we could see it on display. It would be an understatement to say that my airman is excited! :P
I have to admit, I'm excited for him (even if I still don't want that head hanging up anywhere in the house, lol).

9 comments:

Mrs. C said...

I can't believe how fast your pregnancy is going, either. Although, I'm not the one with a larger-than-usual belly! :) I found with each of my pregnancies that they seemed to go by faster than the one before.

I can only imagine how excited your hubby is about his deer being showcased. There's just something in a man that makes him proud of "the kill". ;)

JenT said...

Well ya'll can be excited for that; I'm excited for this new little one. I've already said it once, but I'll say it again: you look so cute pregnant!

Sarah said...

How exciting for Nathan!! I'm sure he is ecstatic. :-)

I'm sure the pregnancy is going fast for you cuz my second one did for me too. But yours seems slow to me for some reason. I guess I just can't wait to see your new little man!! :-)

The Nelson's said...

I hear ya about it going fast. I have nothing to compare mine to, but I can't believe I only have 6 wks till term, 10 till my due date! Like you said though, once it gets closer time is gonna drag on in anticipation of holding the new bundles of joy! I'm so excited for you!

Tell your hunny congrats on such a good deer, lol. And I understand you not wanting it in your house,I don't know if I would either!

Sherry said...

Wow! It seems like yesterday when you told us you were pregnant. :D So excited for yoU!!

Congrats to your hubby!!

Samantha said...

I sure hope it doesn't drag by for you now that you're in the home stretch! I remember those last couple of months being the most for me. I'm sure you have more patience than I do though. You look great btw. Your maternity clothes are adorable...judging by the three pictures I've seen of you pregnant ;)

Have fun at the show! I know Jim would be thrilled if that were to happen to him!

liz said...

I think the second trimester goes by the quickest, because it is usually the easiest. I am so happy for y'all. I know you can't wait to meet your new little man.

Deborah said...

Hi Arlene, I'm stopping by from the KJV Blog Directory. We're trying to get out and visit all of our member blogs this month. Hope you'll stop by and visit us. Congrats on the baby...and the deer!

Brittney said...

You're soooo cute!