1/6/10

Last Chance

Well, we're really, truly, for sure having our ultrasound today... Last chance for everyone to guess whether it's a boy or a girl. So far, after counting votes from my earlier blog post, votes in person, and votes on face*book, the results are about even.

Having said that, I know there are more of you that read my blog that haven't "voted" yet. So come on, Dear Lurkers and bloggy friends -- take a guess! ;o)
24 weeks 3 days
Notice the "puppy" woofing by my side?

I'll be sure to let you know what the doctor says this afternoon.

We have a possible snow day coming up, so I'm kinda looking forward to that... though I don't really want anymore snow. Oh, well. Time off with the family would be nice, even if we have to freeze, right? :o)

Hope you're all enjoying your week!

8 comments:

Laura said...

Whoa!! You definitely have "popped"!! Thanks for the belly picture. =)

Mary Ann said...

I vote "girl"!

Grace said...

I'm voting girl:)

JenT said...

I voted on the other post and I'm sticking with it!
You are such a cute preggy woman!

Liz Brown said...

I vote girl!

Mrs. C said...

I'm going with "girl" this time. :)

Tori said...

Oh I can't wait!! I voted before...BOY!

Nikki said...

I voted on facebook but I'll vote again on here....I still say it's a BOY!!