4/16/10

38 wks 5 days

Well, I'm still here... which means no baby yet. We're trying to wait patiently, but I have to admit, my body is ready to be D-O-N-E with this pregnancy! :P If you haven't made a guess as to when this little man will come, feel free to make a prediction. There's a prize in it for the one who gets closest to the date/time of his arrival. Speaking of which, here's what you're guessing for...

$10 gift card to one of the following locations:
Bath & Body Works
Borders
JcPenney
Kohl's
Old Navy
Panera Bread

Winner's choice!


Hope you're enjoying your weekend!
I also hope we'll have a baby by the end of next week.

Guess we'll see...

8 comments:

Nikki said...

April 20th, 7lbs 3oz 19 1/2 in

Nikki said...

12:32pm

JenT said...

Well, for my sake I would love to win. But for your sake I hope you have the baby soon. I KNOW how it feels to be at the end.

Tori said...

Wow, you're still holding out huh? I bet you can't wait and every pain sends you into uncontrollable hope.

Won't be long now, praying for a healthy baby and mother!!

Laura said...

April 19, 4:40 pm...

I enjoy reading your blog and seeing the pictures of your little boy! :)

Dear Abbi said...

Oooh, if I had known there was a prize at stake, I might have been more scientific. :) At least my guess is still technically before your due date. Were you early or late the first time? Hoping that you are able to enjoy these last few days (hours) with the little man inside...and that they go quickly! :)

A Heart of Praise said...

April 22, 5:30am:)

Vicky said...

Just popped over to see if you had posted the big news yet. I smiled as I read one of your last sentences ... You DID have Luncoln before this weekend! :) Glad you are home and resting comfortably. <3