10/31/10

20 Posts

I first saw this on my friend Tiffany's blog and I really liked the idea of it... well, most of it.  I know myself better than to try to promise that I'll post every day.  {Let alone that I would even want to do all 30 questions/days of me, lol.}  So, I took the questions and tweaked 'em to my liking.  

I'm not sure what the "schedule" of my posts are going to be, but I'm going to try to have all of these answered/posted before the end of the year -- that should give me a good amount of time, I think.  If nothing else, it will be a helpful way to "force" myself to post a bit more frequently.  And maybe give me some inspiration to post on days when "nothing interesting is happening" to write about, right?  :o)

20 Days of Me Posts
1- Post a recent picture and write 15 interesting facts about yourself.
2- What is the meaning behind your blog's name?
3- Post a picture of you and your friends.
4- Name a habit that you wish you didn’t have.
5- Post a picture of somewhere you’ve been.
6- Who is your favorite super hero and why?
7- Post a picture of someone/something that has had the biggest impact on your life.
8- Short term goals for this month?
9- Something you’re proud of  (from the past few days).
10- What is your favorite song?
11- Post another picture of you and your friends.
12- Tell how you discovered Blogger and why you started your own blog.
13- In this past month, what have you learned?
14- Share something you really love about your spouse.
15- What I would find in your bag/purse?
16- Post another picture of yourself.
17- What is something you crave a lot?
18- Post a picture of something that makes you happy.
19- What are your nicknames?  Reasons behind them?
20- Post pictures of yourself from last year and now, how have you changed since then?

2 comments:

The Nelson's said...

I almost like your 20 posts to the actual 30. Lol. I already know there are some I'm going to skip on the 30. I'm glad you 'joined' in! Miss reading your blogs!

Anonymous said...

I start with, hope you have blessed Christmas. it's that time
For Ever Joyful comment. Arlene, was not aware you played the piano. And so well, too. You guys seem so happy. Praise The Lord. Do you have an email address.
If so , send it. So long for now. loveYou !
GRANDPA JONES