3/9/11

A Birthday Gift


Well, I can't believe it's time for another birthday {almost}, can you?  I think the years seem to go by faster and faster all the time, but then you all knew that without my telling you.  Anyway, good news is that I don't have to cook whenever we decide to go out.  I haven't been to an Olive Garden since I was about ten years old, so I'm really looking forward to going again.  

Special thanks to my parents for the gift card -- can't wait to use it!  I think it will make the "new number" a little easier for me to bear... at least for one evening, anyway.  :o)

2 comments:

New Mom said...

Happy Birthday Youngin'! I love ordering the soup and salad combo at OG. It's so nice not to have to cook every once in a while :)

Pilar said...

Happy birthday! Have fun celebrating