3/18/11

Did I forget to mention...?

My Airman came home with a new "baby" last week.  Needless to say, he is excited!  He went out on his "maiden voyage" yesterday afternoon, and of course, Little Man wanted to sit on the motorcycle with his daddy. 

Next, My Airman says we're getting a helmet for *me* so I can go riding with him... I haven't quite decided how I feel about that.  But, I won't burst his bubble of excitement just yet, I guess.  It does sound "awfully romantical" to go riding away into the sunset on the back of my honey's bike, doesn't it?  :o)

5 comments:

The Nelson's said...

Nick is planning on getting one sooner then later. Well probably more later at this point. I used to LOVE riding on my dads with him. You should totally do it!

Jessica said...

It's great going for a ride in the country! You should definitely do it! :) I didn't even know this was even a thought (getting a bike). I wanna go for a ride too! :D

Tori said...

Oh wow that sounds really romantic. Better get that hair ready for it's new helmet.
BTW, your little man is growing so fast.
Too cute!

Jendi said...

I would ride with my honey - in a heartbeat. Used to ride with my dad...

And - I love the new tan blog design.

Liz Brown said...

Doooo iiiit!! :)