4/12/11

6 of 20

Next up in the series:
What is something you're proud of (from the past few days)?
I recently learned that one of My Airman's favorite dishes is Chicken and Dumplings.  {You would think I would have heard about this a while ago, seeing as how we've been married almost six years now... but that's beside the point.}  
Anyway, I went on a search for a good recipe.  Having never tried Chicken and Dumplings myself, I didn't want to try just any ol' recipe -- I wanted something tried and true.  Cook's Illustrated has never let me down yet, so when I found their recipe online, I knew that was the one to try.  I don't mind saying, it was pretty good (even with the few changes I ended up making), and I was proud of myself for making a brand-new recipe from scratch.  :o)

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Never had chicken and dumplings with veggies in it before. Looks good, though. :)

~Kristi

A Heart of Praise said...

Looks yummy! I've never tried making this dish.