9/6/13

Life in Pictures

I won't waste anyone's time with a lot of words... suffice it to say, it's been a while since our airman's homecoming, but better late than never.  :o)  We are *so glad* to be together again!  I thought it would be easier to post some pictures that summarize the last 4~5 months.  A picture's supposed to be worth a thousand words anyway, right?  ;o)  Hope you all are enjoying the last little bit of summer!  





Together at last!

Snuggled with Daddy right away
Enjoying some leave from work


America's favorite pastime
Such a happy boy!

9 comments:

JenT said...

Awww...such happy pics!!

Arlene said...

Yes, very happy for us indeed! :o) Thanks, Jen. I need to go catch up on your life, too. :o)

A Heart of Praise said...

So glad you are all together again! Such happy sweet pictures! :) I have been checking your blog and was excited to see you had finally posted:):).

Mrs. C (Paula) said...

I'm so glad your family is together again! Love the homecoming pics. The boys are getting SO big! :)

Arlene said...

Thank you both for the sweet comments -- we are certainly glad to be together again, as well!!! :D. Yes, the boys are getting so big... the children grow so quickly!

Tori said...

Wow, talk about a touching post. I'm sitting here crying. I'm so happy he made it home safe.
You guys are a lovely family and now you are complete. God bless you Arlene for allowing him to defend our freedom.

Arlene said...

Thanks, Tori! We are truly happy to be together again. And, yes, each time I look at those pictures, I get all teary eyed, too! Especially the ones with my boys and their daddy. So sweet and such special pictures. :o)

Grace Robideau said...

Sweet pictures. I'm so glad your hubby is home safe. BTW your new little guy is adorable :-)

Under Southern Skies said...

So precious!! I have visited your blog in a very long time. Your little guys are so big and handsome! =) The picture of your husband with Titus is so sweet. May God continue to bless your dear family!