6/16/16

Links. Life.

Hello, Friends! It's been a while... I guess an update is way overdue. :o)

::Our Favorite Airman came back from his TDY with no problems. And we had dear friends from Nebraska visit that week, too. Plus, we got my first belly bump picture. (It only took 25.5 weeks...) What a great week!

::Tried this recipe for authentic spaghetti carbonara from The Kitchn, and it was delicious! I've made it several times now, and tried variations (sauteeing diced onion with the bacon and adding in peas at the end), so it's a little less-than-authentic. I'm okay with that because I'm not actually Italian.

::We had our last ultrasound shortly before My Airman left, and Baby waved at us. We stuck with not finding out the gender, but I'll admit, part of me is dying to know, like, yesterday! :P

::The Wall was completed for a brief time-- and all of the frames had pictures in them!
I finished just in time for us to move to a different house with LOTS more yard! Maybe it won't take me a whole year to get The Wall put up in this house so we can enjoy it a bit longer. ;o) {Only two years until the Air Force moves us somewhere else...!!}

::I saved these earrings forever ago on my Pretties pinterest board and drooled over them occasionally. I finally used some money I had been setting aside and bought a pair. Looooooooove them!

::My Airman discovered my pregnancy twin a while ago -- and she's animated! ;o) Left is me at 28 weeks. Right is Chicha from The Emperor's New Groove. Anyone else agree with him?

::I recently remembered how much I hate making decisions sometimes. A few things currently on my to-do list...
  • Pick a hospital {We're only 3.5 weeks out from my due date. I've got time, right?}
  • Choose a pediatrician. {I'm thinking of playing "eenie-meenie-miney-mo" on the list of Tricare-approved doctors.}
  • Decide on name(s). {Why does nothing seem to "fit" this baby yet??}
  • Finish unpacking house. {At 36.5 weeks along, no one lets me move any boxes, but they had to be stored downstairs when we first moved in, so this process is taking longer than I had hoped.}
  • Bake cookies for VBS. {6 dozen for tonight? Easy-peasy.}

Procrastinator? Yep. That's me.

1 comment:

Paula said...

Hi, Arlene! It was so good to read your update! I'm glad your hubby made it back home and that your pregnancy is almost over. I will be praying extra for you as your delivery times draws near. ((Hugs))